February 21, 2007

Suggest a BloggerView

If you are a blogger, or you know a blogger with an interesting story to tell, please feel free to leave a comment on this post and I promise to follow up all suggestions.

BloggerViews are conducted by email. Typically an initial round of questions is asked, then a second round of follow-up questions will be sent.

All I ask in return for having your interview on this blog is that you link to the interview from your blog when it is published on BloggerView. That's it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a twit. I therefore am not sure how I should contact you to tell you about an amazing blog I read.
I think you should interview the woman who writes it because she is funny, witty a great writer and has a very interesting , participatory blog which is creative in that she has a really interesting topics and ideas including writing half a blog scenario and then asking her fans to continue on with the story.
They seem to love that.
I think you should interview her.
http://honeysmack.blogspot.com
Thank you,
Carly

Anonymous said...

www.chaosnoir.com

Anonymous said...

www.freakonomics.com....that would be interesting

Alex said...

http://humanuniverse.blogspot.com/